http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lobster Roll Heaven

Ahh, there's nothing finer than a luscious lobster roll. Unfortunately, the prices are sky high in NY. Nonetheless, I decided to splurge the last of my unemployment dollars for a lobster roll at Mary's Fish Camp.

It's a good thing I went today because I overheard that they'll be closed for the next two weeks and will reopen after Labor Day.

The lobster roll was expensive but as good as I remember if a wee bit on the small side. Sigh. And the service, I'm afraid to say, has slipped. Not anywhere near as attentive as they once used to be. Sigh.

May have to go to Pearl's to see if their rivals can do any better. But no more $23 lobster rolls for me; at least not for a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home