http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Manolo Blahniks for $200!

The Barneys Warehouse Sale started today at 8am and I was there at 8:15am.

It was already a madhouse but I went to the shoe area first (of course) and snagged a pair of Manolo Blahniks for $240.

They're classic black slingbacks with a nice comfortable heel. I hesitated paying so much for them because some can be had for $100 but then again some can be had for $500+ so I splurged a little.

Plus, I applied for a Barneys credit card and they gave me 10%, which helped cover the tax.

They're cute and comfortable. And they're Manolos! There were another pair for $175 but they were yellow thongs with a kitten heel; nwi (not worth it).

There are tons of shoes in all sizes and prices. Very nice Barneys Co-op shoes for
$60 to $140.

Go often, shop early and late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home