http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm Better Than You Are, So There

Anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better than you...

Gwyneth Paltrow simply can't resist telling other people how to run their lives because she's so perfect. Oscar? check. Cute husband? check. Cute baby? check (even though she named her after produce).

Now Gwennie is sounding off about Brad Pitt (her ex many moons ago) and Jennifer Aniston. Well, obviously, they never should've talked about their romance/marriage because now it wouldn't be getting so much attention. Yeah, that's common sense Gwennie but aren't you talking about them now? So gossip's okay as long as you don't talk about yourself? Hmmm.

Gwennie is always trying to show that she has the upper hand and she won't let you forget it. I think she still has feelings for Brad and this is her way of saying, 'hey, you should've married me instead.' I can act better (Oscar). I can marry better (married a rock star and we're still together) and I can have kids better (isn't Brad pining for some kids?).

Or are these words also aimed at Angelina Jolie, her Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow co-star? No one likes sharing their ex even if Gwennie dated him years ago...just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home