http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Friday, August 19, 2005

Gossip Roundup

Eminem addicted to...drugs. Well, sleeping pills actually. Not what I thought he'd be addicted to. Nonetheless, hope he's okay and feeling better soon.

Eva Longoria bumps her head on set and is briefly hospitalized. Hmm, I wonder if she can sue? The show hasn't gone into syndication yet so I'm guessing it's a tad early.

Mario Lopez (remember him from Idol? the one who dropped out?) finally announces a record deal with J Records (run by Clive Davis, Mr. I discovered Alicia Keyes).
No word on the terms of the deal, but it should be more than whatever Corey Clark is making.
I like Mario and remember him from his Idol performances; he reminds me a little of Justin Timberlake.

Nicole Ritchie and her fiancee DJ AM fight in public. That's what happens when you don't eat; you get cranky!!! (rush and molloy report).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home