http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tara Reid should not speak, drink or party

Tara Reid, who makes Paris Hilton look good, should refrain from speaking. She says she's not a ditz, but she always sounds like one (and looks like one).

This is her latest and greatest quote regarding her breast popping out at P. Diddy's birthdy party (her enhanced breast with her fresh surgery scars),

"People act like it was the worst crime in the world. It was a mistake, you know! But you would think my boob had popped out and shot Gandhi! My hooters are under control. I'm taped up now, totally. I'm using double tape. Double, double tape. My boobs are going nowhere again."

Simply hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home