http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Another blonde's birthday

How could I forget?

Today is also Gwyneth Paltrow's birthday. She turns 33 years old and yet somehow she still has to make others try to feel sorry for her. She has a hot musician husband, a cute baby (with a weird name), a history of dating Hollywood hotties and she has an Oscar.

What is she lamenting about today? Oh, just that she won an Oscar so early in her life (when she was 26 years old) and how it should've happened later because she had 'nothing to strive for'. How tragic for you. Boo hoo. Life's so tough for you, Gwennie, isn't it?

"When you reach the pinnacle of your success at 26, as I did, it's not healthy. It leaves you in a sort of crisis in terms of what you're supposed to be and do for the rest of your life. I made the mistakes of working too much and it turned out to be really the wrong thing. I just had a lot of life in 10 years. I achieved a lot early, but I wasn't very happy."

Hope everyone sheds a little tear for Gwennie today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home