http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Season Finale


Wow! What a show! Last night's show was great but also sad and disappointing.
Why did Denny have to die? Shonda Rhimes - you promised you wouldn't kill him!!!!
But I love how Alex comforted Izzy at the end.
I also loved the intern one on ones with the Chief - they were so good.

What I didn't love was the predictability of the show: it was so obvious that Derek and Meredith would get it on - cheap move.
And I knew someone would catch them - my friends and I had a bet as to who would catch them.
I also didn't like that Burke left the hospital without the heart - that was a lame move but one that I guess was necessary to move the story along.

It was obvious that people who were in love at the beginning of the series are still in love:
Meredith and McDreamy
George and Meredith
The chief and Meredith's mom
Alex and Izzy - although in their case I think it was lust but given how tender Alex was in comforting Izzy, this could lead to love.

I just thought the entire episode was very much like a soap opera.
Why deprive Izzy of the happiness she deserved? She finally met someone who understood her, who appreciated her for who she is and not just how she looks. What girl couldn't relate to that?

Bad Shonda! Bad!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home