http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Life Goes On

My neighbor, Gwenyth Paltrow, has decided to sell her brownstone. I will be sorry to see her leave the neighborhood but am excited about the potential new buyers. Pagesix reported last week that Jude Law and Sienna Miller have looked at Gwennie's place. Would be very cool to have sexy Jude as a neighbor, no one is hotter than he is, well, except for Johnny Depp. I would have said Keanu Reeves, but much to my dismay, I recently found out that Keanu is gay. Sigh. Very sad news.

Today is Thursday and the meat market in NY continues. Everyone will be out tonight looking to score or hook up. Still debating about what to wear and where to go. I have different cliques of friends for different nights and spots around town. I do have one friend who refuses to hang out with me at night; I'm assuming this is because one of her best friends is jealous of me. Nothing I can do about it but it is sad that I only hear from her during the day or at night when she's already drunk. Don't you hate friends like that?

Saw Sandra Bernhart at Pastis two weeks ago. She looks exactly the same as she did during her Madonna days. Otherwise, haven't seen many celebs around town. Must be the dreadful weather, so cold, too cold really.

Still don't have a job, hate looking for one and don't want to temp. But the bills keep piling up (literally) and I have to do something. Short of finding a sugar daddy (gross), I don't know what to do. I would really, really love to buy that Balenciaga bag everyone including the evil Olsens has but can't afford it. If anyone would like to contribute, please write. Many thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home