http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Friday, July 21, 2006

Grey's to add Diahan Carroll to the show

My favorite show on TV, "Grey's Anatomy" is adding another great actor to the show.

Diahan Caroll of "Dynasty" fame is going to be on the show in September. I remember some choice episodes between her character and Alexis on "Dynasty". I hope she adds some high drama without resorting to the drap soap-opera antics that Desperate Housewives has resorted to last season.

Noticeably absent from this photo, taken on the set of the show this week, is Katherine Heigl. Hmmm, she's probably hanging out with her fiance, that music guy, Josh something or other.

TR Knight aka George is still sporting that blue hair. Yuck. But otherwise, I think everyone looks tan and healthy even skinny minny, Meredith. Can't wait for Shonda and her team to start the new episodes.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger mythoughtsaboutmovies said...

Thanks! I hadn't seen this version! I love Grey's and Snow Patrol. I also love their song, Chocolate, which is the song used in the new Zach Braff movie, "Last Kiss"!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katherine has been busy filming her new movie. She is the lead in a comedy for Universal Pictures called "Knocked Up" from the 40 Year Old Virgin Team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home