http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sheryl Crow's going to write another sad love song...

Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong have broken up! This is really sad news.

They were an adorable couple - one of those couples that look like brother/sister. And they were only engaged for five months. I still remember how excited she was when she declared publicly, "I want to have his babies!" So what went wrong?

I'm guessing that she wanted a baby right away (she's 43 and doesn't have a lot of time unfortunately) and he didn't - he's 34 years old and already has three kids from his ex-wife.

A couple of months ago she was quoted as saying she wasn't ready to have his babies. Hmm. I should've known then that something was wrong.

But on the plus side, I bet she'll use this experience to write another great sad, love song.

Good luck to Sheryl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home