http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

NYC Gossip Girl

Life in NY - It's Not All Sex and The City

Google

Friday, October 14, 2005

Louis Vuitton Grand Re-Opening Paris - Fashion Round Up

Louis Vuitton redesigned their flagship store in Paris. They had a huge party last Saturday night with every celebrity within a 15 mile radius showing up to the event (hoping to snag an LV bag). Sharon Stone had the honor of cutting the red ribbon (so she got a $5,000 bag gratis).


Fashion Roundup:

Jade, "my dad is Mick," Jagger









Gillain "X-Files" Anderson (she looks spooked in this photo)











Sharon, "I can dress like this and get away with it," Stone and bag a $5,000 LV bag











Uma, "I can look like a clown because I work for LV now," Thurman. Feel sorry for me! Watch me cry on Oprah. Boo hoo.












Salma, "Oh Jude," Hayek












Karl Lagerfeld











Winona "kooky" Ryder (do you think the security guards followed her around all night?)










Diane, "I was in National Treasure with Nic Cage," Kruger (I can also dress like a clown)













I think this is this season's must have bag from LV that fetches for $5,000 (the Manhattan bag); Sharon Stone got one for free.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home